Fix your ticket in case you find a mistake
In case you find an error in the data on your electronic ticket, please send us your observation and the correct information to replace the mistake to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email you will need to include your unique ticket code that was generated by our system. This service has no cost.
Nevertheless you should take into consideration that if you are requesting a change in itinerary less than 48 hours before of your departure time, it may not be possible for us to arrange the requested changes or they may have a cost.
Cancel the trip in case you are not able to take it
If the trip is cancelled by force majeure or due to unforeseen circumstances on our part, you will have the option of changing the departing day of your trip (if possible) or asking for a reimbursement of your payment.
In case you cannot travel due to a circumstance of your own you need to send us your cancellation request by email to: email@example.com. You will need to include the registration information (name, email, phone numbers and names of travelers), including the unique ticket code that was generated by our system when you made the purchase.
You need to take into consideration the following, which is also explained in our Terms and Conditions
- If the request for cancellation is made at least 72 hours before the departing time, we will refund 80% of the cancelled ticket. May not include payment gateway fees or taxes as detailed below.
- If the request for cancellation is made between 72 and 48 hours before the departing time, we will refund 50% of the value of the ticket. May not include payment gateway fees or taxes as detailed below.
- We will not refund tickets if the cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the departing time of the trip you booked.
Important regarding all refunds.
- Cancellation requests are not processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. They are only processed on business days, Monday through Friday.
- You have to take into account that Tickets Bolivia does not process credit or debit cards, it outsources to companies specialized in managing online transactions (payment gateways): PayPal, Stripe, PayMe, Tigo Money or others.
- Payment gateways charge between 2% to 4% for the refund transaction, an amount that is not covered by Tickets Bolivia.
- If the invoice of the purchased ticket was already declared in National Taxes of Bolivia, 16% of the invoiced amount is not refunded.
- If you paid in US dollars and your bank account is in Bolivians or another local currency, your bank may charge a commission for exchange rates with other currencies.
- Refunds can take up to 2 business weeks depending on the time it takes the payment gateway and your bank to make the transfer. If there are massive reimbursements due to situations such as social conflicts or natural disasters, the reimbursements can take up to 3 months to complete.